Home > Buying
Endless Possibilities – Bring Your Vision. 2312m2 CBD
A not to be missed opportunity to own a freehold commercial building in the centre of Oakey’s CBD.
This location is well known as a local “watering hole” but would also suit as professional offices or retail space. With 8 bedrooms upstairs it could be the biggest home office ever!
Currently the 8 rooms are being rented as non-permanent residential accommodation, giving extra income to the new owner if required.
For those who would prefer to reinstate the building as a pub or are looking at a destination craft brewing business please call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 for a confidential chat about these options.
This property offers:
• Large 2312m2 main street allotment with rear access from a second street frontage
• Main street access to the rear and to Rutledge Street
• Beautiful brick and timber 50/50 circa 1920
• 8 rooms upstairs with large common room lounge and kitchen.
• Large well grassed fenced beer garden and covered outdoor area’s
• New keg lines
• Large commercial kitchen & restaurant
• Recently installed surveillance system ($40,000)
• Cement slabs at the rear entrance with power and water ready to go for cabins or caravans.
• Quaint shearers quarters
• Onsite and main street parking available.
Oakey is located:
17 minutes to Wellcamp international airport
14 minutes to Charlton industrial centre
Major Economic entities:
2 international meat processing plants which employ’s hundreds of locals. Oakey Beef export & Beef City.
New Hope Acland Coal Mine
Oakey Army Aviation Training Centre
A strong agriculture region and transport hub.
|2312 Square metres|
Offers over $499,000
Tree Change Calling? – Your Own Oasis on over 1/3 acre
This is a quality-built home with outstanding features for a family that needs room and loves space to entertain.
- 4 large built-in bedrooms all with TV points, ceiling fans & built-ins
- 3 living areas, or 2 living areas + a media room or 5th bedroom
- HUGE tiled rear entertaining area
- Gas cooking & instantaneous hot water system
- ‘My Place Advantage Air’ ducted air-conditioning system which can be controlled remotely by your phone, or by the in-house tablet style control panel. Zones/rooms are fitted with temperature sensors, use the +/- buttons to adjust the target temperature for that zone.
- Solar panels
- Established garden & fruit trees on this large 1707 m2 block.
- Double lockup garage + Double carport, with heaps of off-street parking.
- Garden shed, rainwater tanks, rear access, and bush house
This home must be on your inspection list. Attend an open home or call Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 for a private inspection.
Don’t miss out on this one!
Hidden Behind the Trees
Hidden back behind established gardens is a lovely quality family home featuring Open Plan Formal Lounge, Formal Dining, large central kitchen leading to an open family living area with plenty of room for 2nd dining table and lounge, air conditioning and a wood fire making this the perfect room for all seasons. Other features include 4 bedrooms with built in cupboards and the main bedroom includes, two sets of built-ins, air conditioning, ceiling fan, large ensuite, two more double bedrooms and a 4th bedroom or office all with built-ins and ceiling fans, main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet, laundry with storage, huge north east outdoor entertaining area with water feature, attached double garage with one remote roller door, Toowoomba town water, rain water, huge 3 bay work shop with 3 phase power, large garden shed, all spread across a big 5000m2 block, surrounded by other large properties, fantastic neighbourhood, no through road giving the perfect home and area to raise a family or enjoy a quiet retirement with room for a boat/ caravan. Inspections by private appointment.
Offers over $440,000
Spacious family home with Huge Shed!
A large family home on 659m2 in an ultra convenient location make this outstanding property the ideal investment. With so many outstanding features you will have to be quick!
The upper level of the home features great living spaces including an open plan dining and family area with polished timber floors that is serviced by a large well appointed kitchen which then leads on to a separate air conditioned lounge room. Toward the rear of home is a 3rd living area or 4th bedroom/office/media room. A central hallway leads you from these living areas to 3 generous bedrooms and a modern recently renovated bathroom.
Head downstairs and you will find a HUGE rumpus / games room, a study or storage room, a private patio area and a separate workshop / storage room. Add to this a fully fenced backyard with garden sheds, drive through single lock up garage to a huge 9m x 7m shed.
Located close to Darling Heights Primary, USQ Toowoomba Campus & the Japanese Gardens. What a great package for the astute investor or family. Don't dally, call now!
Offers over $400,000
Its All About Comfort...
... in this large modern & air conditioned four-bedroom family home. Whether you are an investor or an owner occupier this home has it all.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-ins and are of generous size
- Main bedroom offers a very large ensuite with a bath tub
- The kitchen-family room is well laid out with a large glass door to the covered outdoor entertainment area
- The spacious second living area off the family room gives everyone room to spread out
- This home sits high overlooking a great subdivision with parkland, shops and child care close by.
A call to action is hardly needed for this home, but just in case you do not want to be the one that misses out call Leeanne on 07 4630 1161 to arrange an inspection.
Offers over $400,000.
Location Location Location
This air-conditioned 4 Bedroom brick home is ideally located across the road from the ever expanding Wilsonton Shopping centre and 50 metres from the Wilsonton Primary school. The High School is a short walk at end of the street.
- In ground Pool
- Huge Galley Kitchen
- Formal Lounge with raked ceilings
- Large Bedrooms
- Huge ensuite and large walk in robe to main bedroom
- Solar system
- Paved entertainment area
- Single Lock up Garage PLUS Tandem Carport PLUS 2 garden sheds
- Close to all conveniences
This is a home that needs to be viewed to see just how large it really is. It would also be ideally suited to short stay (with Council approval). Call Leeanne Westgarth today on 0429 920 644 for an inspection.
Living large with minimal maintenance
This 3-bedroom unit is far from small! Positioned within walking distance of Grand Central and the CBD and with space equivalent to a medium sized town house, you'll be simply amazed when you see this home for yourself.
- 3 Large Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning and an ensuite for the Master bedroom
- Large open plan Living/Dining area with air-conditioning
- Dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven in the kitchen
- Private covered pergola that opens onto the living room
- Single lock-up garage with skylights and a TV point
- Ceiling Fans
- Security screens
- Solar Panels
An opportunity not to be missed, so call 07 4630 1161 to arrange an inspection.
Don't Hesitate On This
Sometimes opportunities like these come along and you would be crazy not to investigate.
Located walking distance to so many amenities, schools and shops this 3 bedroom home has been renovated so substantially it's practically a brand new home.
The home features:
- Large open plan kitchen / dining
- Split system cooling and heating
- Covered deck area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced
- Adjustable stumps
- Completely rewired and re plumbed
- 6m x 6m Garage
- Rain water tank
First homeowners your chance to live the white picket fence dream at an affordable price is here. For investors, this home is now rented at $300 per week.
Be sure to book an inspection to view this once in a blue moon opportunity.
Offers over $300,000.
Tradie or Entertainer's Paradise
This very neat and tidy brick home features all you could wish for and comes complete with:
- Massive covered outdoor entertaining area to accomodate the largest of family gatherings
- Spacious kitchen with loads of storage cupboards plus an island bench is an entertainers delight.
- Air conditioning
- Wood combustion heater in the formal lounge room for those cold winter nights
- 3 bedrooms, all rooms with built in wardrobes
- An extra long attached & drive through carport to supplement the double lockup stand alone colorbond shed
- Security Screens
- Fully fenced yard inclusive of garden shed and underground rain water tank
- Walking distance to schools and shops.
- Investors are catered for with the current rental income of $330 per week. Periodic agreement.
Don't miss out, book your inspection by email on [email protected] or call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 or George on 0429 693 303 today (minimum 24hr notice required).
So Much Land So Close To Town & A Large 4 Bedroom Home..Wow!
Look at this!!...a Huge 1459m2 block of land and large well presented 4 bedroom home featuring:
- Built-in robes
- Sunroom which is north facing
- Air conditioned plus Gas heating
- Formal dining & country style kitchen
- Outdoor entertainment area for your family to enjoy and
- A couple of good sheds plus a 3 bay carport in the large fully fenced rear yard
Very convenient location with just a short walk to town and local schools. Everything is so close.
Don't miss out call Wayne Laughton to arrange an inspection.
Shed + House + 1/2 Acre = Best find ever!
This home will suit the Tradie, RV or Caravan owner, or someone who wants a shed for their hobbies.
3 large bedrooms
Built- in verandah area for a quite reading room, kids play area or large office
Feel comfortable all year round with 2 air-conditioners + wood combustion heater
The shed of your dreams
....and heaps of space (1/2 acre) for all the family
This property will definitely not last long. Call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 for a private viewing or 'pop' into an open home.
Offers over $285,000
Kick That Footy – Swing That Bat 2024 m2 on 2 Titles
One of the truly big blocks in town, ½ acre & with room for a tennis court, pool, or Nan & Pop’s cottage. Interested? Read on, as this property offers much more:
- Post war timber home with 3 living areas including sunroom & enclosed outdoor area
- Large kitchen/dining room with combustion wood heater
- 3 large bedrooms
- Several storage sheds
- 5000-gallon rainwater tank plus town water
- Established trees & gardens provide both privacy and a source of nourishment
- 2 street frontages
Located in the heart of the growing township of Cambooya on a 2024 m2 allotment with 2 titles, this charming property is a short walk to the local school, general store and the iconic Bull and Barley Inn.
What can I say, don’t be the one to miss out? Ring Leeanne & George Westgarth on 07 4630 1161.
All offers will be taken to the owner Wednesday 13th October 2021.
Offers over $279,000
Almost New and Walk to Town
Centrally located, this as new three bedroom home would be perfect for couples or a small family. Air-conditioned, built-in robes, covered outdoor entertainment area plus lock up garage with internal access.
They don't come much better than this, be quick!!!
Offers over $269,000
Over ½ Acre on Two Titles, There is Room For Everyone
First to see will buy this home of many features:
- Three bedrooms with office, and rumpus or 4th bedroom
- Many options exist as a home or home office/business
- Large updated kitchen, with dishwasher (8 mths old)
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners + oil heater recently serviced
- Separate shower in bathroom plus separate toilet
- Remote control ceiling fans through out
- Security screens to doors and most windows
- Powered 6 x 6 shed with solar power (back to the grid)
- Three carport spaces
- Two street access
- ½ size tennis court (needs new practice wall)
- Four rainwater tanks
Heaps of storage plus garden sheds, all on 2426 m2.
Call Leeanne Westgarth today on 0429 920 644 for a private viewing or attend an open home.
Offers over $259,000
Centrally located, directly across from the local IGA. This three bedroom home would be perfect for couples, singles or a small family. Air-conditioned, built-in robes, fully fenced, covered out door entertainment area plus carport.
Currently rented at $300 per week.
4.5 Acres Close to Town - Zoned Rural
This 4 1/2 Acre block with bitumen frontage on two sides is zoned rural and would make the perfect building site for the home owner with trucks and/or animals. Blocks of land this size so close to Oakey township are becoming very rare so be quick to inspect this one before they run out completely!
|18100 Square metres|
Price Reduced. 6.3% Return. 3 min Walk From Shopping Centre
Returning approx. 6% on the current list price, this 2 Bedroom unit will grab the eye of any keen investor. Located a 3 min walk down from the Clifford Gardens shopping centre and 7 min walk to the prestigious Glennie School. The unit also lends itself to be a potential AirBnB host property as well.
The property features:
- 2 Spacious built in bedrooms
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom
- Ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms
- Spit system aircon
- Wrap around balcony
- Single lock up garage as well as a shared covered visitor park.
The current tenant has resided at the property for the last 4 years and has just renewed their lease for another 12 months @ $300/w
Large Storage Sheds - Zoned Light Industry
Previous use as bus depot. Current use is machinery storage. Toowoomba Regional council zoning may allow for other uses subject to approval. The current infrastructure includes two large sheds with power & town water.
- Shed 1 is a 12m x 12m shed with wheel chair access toilet and large turning sealed access
- Shed 2 is a 9m x 10m shed including 15amp exterior power points plus rain water tank
- Fully furnished air conditioned office and lunch room in Shed 2
- 6m Storage container included
- Total land area of 1012m2
- Currently rented for $468 per week GST inc.
Be quick to call Wayne Laughton for an inspection or a chat!
|1012 Square metres|
You Will Need To Fight Off The Masses For This One
An exceptional refurbished home on 1019m2 that features:
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Air conditioned open plan kitchen and living area
- Very modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Cupboard storage is in abundance in both kitchen & laundry
- 2 double garage sized sheds offering ample car garaging &/or storage or workshop area
- 15 AMP power for the home handyman included in the newer modern shed.
Vacant possession makes purchasing this home extremely attractive. Don't be the one that misses out, call now and book an inspection.
Offers over $239,990
Landlords: WOW. Do the sums on this one!
List price: 'offers over $239,990'. Tenanted until Sept 2022 at $320/wk. Approx. 6.9% gross rental return.
Inspection times available Saturday 22/10/21. Registration is required so call to book.
Whether you are looking for your new home, or a Landlord looking for your next investment, this is one property you should put on your shopping list.
- 3 Built in bedrooms
- Updated flooring in living areas
- Polished timber floors through out bedrooms and hallway
- Air conditioned
- Security screens
- Gas cooking for the chef in the family and instant gas hot water. Town gas supplied to the home so no ordering of bottles required.
- Separate under roof line storage shed at the rear of the carport
- Fully fenced yard to keep children and pets safe
- Rainwater tank
- Park with play equipment across the road
- Close to schools & shopping.
Land rates: $985.46 net a half year
Water access fee: $304.59 net a half year (+ consumption charge)
Call me now on 0429 920 644 to book your inspection. For all your real estate needs contact Westgarth Realty, Oakey's market leaders, on 07 4630 1161.
Offers over $239,000.
Double The Space!
A welcoming two story home with relaxing views from your very own balcony.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Downstairs triples as secure car accommodation, all weather workshop or as a massive kids play area for those wet days
- Fully fenced back yard for the children, pets or relaxing with family & friends
- Almost a 1/4 acre ( 961sqms) of your very own paradise
- Garden shed
If you are looking for a home with space at a great price you must see this property. Phone Leeanne Westgarth today on 0429 920 644 for a personal or virtual tour.
A Quality Brick Home at a Bargain Price
Offering a 6.78% gross rental return this quality brick 3 bedroom home would make the perfect first home for your family. Features include
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Open plan living area (complete with reverse cycle air conditioning)
- Second living area that could be utilised as a rumpus room/ media room or office space
- Air conditioned master bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Security screens
- Outdoor covered entertainment area
- Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Single car garage, and
- Large shed on a good sized 800m2 block.
With a rent appraisal of $295 to $305 per week this home could make the perfect investment property to add to your portfolio. This very comfortable home may not last long, so be quick to call Wayne Laughton for an inspection or a chat!
You'll get more than you bargained for! - Great Investment or First Home
Inspection by appointment Saturday 24/7/21. Please call 0429 920 644 or 4630 1161 to book.
Spacious timber home awaiting your family. Complete with:
- Four double bedrooms, two with built-ins
- As new carpets
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Big garage located at front
- Ceiling fans
- Heaps of storage
- Large back yard on 852m2 block
- Close to schools and town
If you are looking for a fantastic addition to your investment portfolio or a great first home for those wanting to get off the rental merry-go-round, call Wayne Laughton now.
Offers over $199,900
Grand Old Lady on Huge Block
The opportunities for this property are almost endless and range FROM restoring this delightful old home to its former glory and reside on a very large 1610m2 allotment TO restoring and building a 2nd home right along side the Grand Old Lady and have 2 homes each on 800m2.
Subdivision or dual occupancy would of course be subject to Council Approval.
Located a stones throw from schools, shops and clubs.
Investors and owner occupiers alike stand to make money from purchasing this home, but only if you act now. Call Leeanne or George on 07 4630 1161 for an inspection.
Offers over $190,000
Cheap at half the price
This four bedroom timber home represents great value for money and is potentially the this investment property you've been looking for.
Centrally located, this family home is very short walk to the main street and features:
Lounge room with log fire
Large outdoor entertainment area
4 good sized bedrooms
Very generous sized kitchen, and
For the investor:
Currently rented for $240 per week
Gross rental yield 6.5%
Rental demand is high
Yes, the canvas is blank and you can do as little or as much as you like to make this your home in a great position. The one thing you must do however is book an inspection now.
Reduced to $184,500
Opportunities Abound for this Multipurpose Site
This BIG 3 bedroom home is situated in Oakey's business district (Development Zone Business) with present use as 'residential home'.
It is a comfortable home for a large family with:
- A huge lounge room featuring a wood fire and air conditioning
- A a natural light filled kitchen leading to a big dining room
- Air conditioning in two of the three bedrooms
- Enclosed verandas on two sides plus an office
- Bathroom with separate shower plus two toilets
- Tool room plus large carport
- Huge rain water tank plus town water and all on a 660m2 block.
Vacant and ready to settle as soon possible so don't delay your call to book an inspection with Wayne.
Perfect Opportunity for Investors or First Home Owners on 993m2.
Whether you are a first home buyer or investor this is the perfect starter home and only listed at $189,000. Features include:
- 3 Bedrooms + office or 4th bedroom. External door to the office for a home-based business
- Large eat in kitchen plus a separate dining area
- Security on doors and windows, and bolt locks to doors
- Expansive deck to the north from the lounge room
- High ceilings & wood combustion heating
- Outside we have steel stumps, 2 car carports, 2 garden sheds and both rainwater & town water
Situated on a fully fenced 993m2 allotment (almost ¼ acre), there is ample space for the whole family and extra vehicles.
At this price it won’t last long so call Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 or 07 4630 1161 today for an inspection or attend an open home.
So Much For So Little.....Wow!
Inspection by appointment Saturday 7/8/21. Please call 0429 920 644 or 07 4630 1161 to book.
Where can you buy a quality property for only $199,500?
This refurbished property represents great value with;
- 3 bedrooms, two with built in cupboards
- Formal lounge room plus a large enclosed north eastern sunroom
- Very modern open plan kitchen & dining
- Updated bathroom
- Outdoor area with built-in BBQ and
- Double carport and garden shed
Situated close to town on a fully fenced 1098m2 block of land, this home screams BUY ME! So call for an inspection.
Quaint Timber Cottage
Neat and tidy 2 bedroom home on a large fenced block that includes: -
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Combined dining and lounge room
- 2 bay shed
- Huge rear yard, and
- Covered outdoor entertaining area or carport or both.
To avoid disappointment book your inspection emailing [email protected] or call 07 4630 1161 to arrange an inspection.
Investors Take Note
This extremely affordable 2 bedroom unit is set back from the road side giving it that added bit of privacy. It also comes equiped with tenants with a current lease until September this year.
This little beauty also features:
- An open planed kitchen and lounge room
- Built ins in both rooms.
- A decent sized garden shed for storage (we all know storage can be an issue with a unit)
- Paved private outdoor area
- Covered carport
- Split system air con
- Security Screens
- Returns $210 per week
I have used this line before, but this really is another perfect opportunity for first time investors and veterans alike to snap up an absolute bargain.
Tranquility in a small rural community
Situated in a quiet rural community on a large 923m2 urban block, this home is the ideal starter for a young family or perhaps a great place to retire quietly to. Featuring:-
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Builtin wardrobes
- Front deck
- Covered entertainment area
- Secure parking
- Garden shed, and
- Chook pen or bird aviary in a full fenced rear yard
Situated close to the local state school, this is one not to be missed. Call 07 4630 1161 to arrange an inspection.
Offers over $150,000
1315 sqm (⅓ acre) flat land with shed
A shady tree lined block with two street access ready for your dream home, or dual occupancy (with council approval).
⅓ acre of established green lawn. 1315 sqm. Approx 20m x 65.5m.
2 bay shed.
Cambooya State School is at your back door and the medical centre across the road. A short walk to the corner store, Bull & Barley Inn, Post office, churches and your choice of three parks.
18 minutes to Toowoomba Plaza. 15 minutes to Bunnings.This is a sort after location will not last long so call Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 today.
|1315 Square metres|
Build Your Dream Home - 7441sqm
Let your dream of a new home appear on this almost 2 acre flat block.
* Frontage is 60 metres and the depth is 124 metres (approximately)
* Government owned land across the road
* Zoned: Rural Residential
Snap up the current Government assistance for building before it ends. Your piece of paradise awaits.
Call Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 for an inspection.
|7441 Square metres|
You Can Afford Your Own Home at 'Leyden Rise'
If you have been thinking that you will never be able to afford to get off the renting merry-go-around then it's time you inspected 'Leyden Rise Estate' in Oakey.
Richard Adam Homes, a well known local builder is offering blocks of land in 'Leyden Rise' for very affordable prices starting at $120 000.
Several blocks are still available and some are suitable for Duplexes.
Blocks can be purchased individually or are available in reasonably priced house and land packages. You will see in the photo's some design / price options (please note some of these designs will not be available on some blocks due to size and layout restrictions)
'Leyden Rise' is only a short drive to Kingsthorpe and a mere 27 km's to Toowoomba. This well placed estate allows for easy access to those looking to commute to Toowoomba, Brisbane West Wellcamp Air Port and Charlton Industrial / Transport Precinct or New Hope Coal Mine.
With town water and underground power this superb new estate awaits your brand new home.
Local private & state primary schools, state high school, medical centres and shopping are only a very short drive away making the attractive estate well positioned for families wanting their children to be close to schools.
|0 Square metres|
Time To Start Your Own Business
Opportunities abound for this vacant quarter acre or 1012m2 block of land, from storage facilities to small business.
- Zoned Light Industry
- Existing hard stand
- Power, water and sewage available in street.
Call Leeanne or George for an inspection. 07 4630 1161
|1012 Square metres|
Offers Over $88,000
Views For Miles
This block has views fit for a king.
On 926sqm this prized piece of land is located adjacent to the Leyden Rise Estate.
***The news keeps getting better.***
This block is one of the only few that are not part of the house and land package development.
Not only has this block got the views, but you can build your own dream home and be the envy of the estate.
|926 Square metres|
Greatly Reduced to $89,500
Huge 1658m2 Private Block - Cheap as Chips
Situated close to town and sporting grounds this huge 1658m2 private block will suit if your looking for a lovely flat area to build your dream home for the family.
Subject to Toowoomba Regional council approvals the block may also suit a duplex or possibly units?
Watch this area grow with the Toowoomba Bypass on our doorstep, Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport & Charlton Industrial/Transport Precinct only 20 minutes away, New Hope Coals possible 3rd Stage
15 minutes away & Oakey's Army Air Base and the expanding Oakey Abattoir on the doorstep giving a lot of reasons to buy, or invest, in and around Oakey.
Be quick to call Wayne Laughton for an inspection or a chat!
|1658 Square metres|
Vacant Light Industrial Land
This vacant light industrial block is situated in Oakey, only 20 minutes away from Toowoomba Bypass, Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport & Charlton Industrial/Transport Precinct, Possible in land rail project, New Hope Coals possible 3rd Stage 15 minutes away & Oakey's Army Air Base and Expanding Oakey Abattoir all close by. The block is 1680m2 of flat land with town water and sewage ready to connect. Don't miss this opportunity to purchase industrial land at this price.
|1680 Square metres|
$40,000 per block
ALMOST RURAL… Only 1 left.
…with a paddock sized block. Suitable for all those wishing to indulge in “The Good Life”. Vegies, chooks, a couple of dogs and still room for a small swimming pool.
This4860m2 (approx..) blocks are situated on the edge of the small rural community of Rosalie Plains 20 minutes north of Oakey and only 60kms north west of Toowoomba.
• Only 1 block remains i.e. Lot 95
• Power runs past
• 3.5 kms to the local state school
• Build your dream home
It doesn’t have to be a dream - wake up and ring!
|5800 Square metres|