Home > Buying
Auction - Coming Soon
Personal Rural Resort (2.97ha) on Albert River with Bonus Income
It is time to escape to your personal Gold Coast leafy hideaway on the Albert river, along a quiet ‘no through road’, with a view to Mount Cotton.
This unique opportunity offers:
1) A huge family home with 4-metre-wide wrap-a-round verandahs
2) Direct access to the Albert river, and Moreton Bay, via your exclusive use boat ramp and pontoon
3) Income from 3 separate, council approved, Bed & Breakfast studios (not just Airbnb approved). Link to Albert River B&B:
https://albertriverbb.com/. (Income stream 1). A separate laundry and office dedicated to the B&B.
4) 2.97ha or 7.339 acres
5) Film/movie location (income stream 2)
6) Caretakers cottage (approx 110sqm) & multiple sheds
MAIN HOUSE – approx 1000sqm
5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
French doors from all bedrooms & living areas to the wrap-a-round verandah with a view to Mt Cotton. Bringing the outside in!
Airconditioned Main bedroom has walk through robe to ensuite.
Bedroom 4 is used as an office and library.
Bedroom 5 is airconditioned and joined to the main house by the verandah. It has a large bathroom (including toilet), and its own Kitchenette.
Central large island kitchen, plus one of the largest butler’s kitchen with commercial dishwasher, stainless steel benches, and air-conditioning. Recently updated and ready for commercial use to cook and serve breakfasts. (The council will require the new owners to register).
Sauna – infra red or steam/rocks. On its own power circuit.
Area for a spa on verandah with an extra pier driven in to support the spa load. There is also a separate power circuit for the spa.
UNDER MAIN HOUSE
Rooms for storage, one packing room, and a long room used for manufacturing with multiple 3 phase power switches and single phase on a separate fuse box.
A group of rooms used for naturopath consultations with 2 consultation rooms, reception and lockable dispensary. Ideal for family run small business.
3 x 23,000 litre rainwater tanks with pressure pump
3 Large family studios (multiple bed options per room) & 3 bathrooms + laundry + office
Potential for more than $130,000+/yr (Each unit historically let for $120/night – but should be more now).
Each semi self-contained dwelling is approx 45sqm each.
3 Bedrooms with open plan kitchen/lounge/dining + deck (separate laundry downstairs)
Over 110sqm living under roof including a separate laundry downstairs
3 car spaces below (53sqm)
Solar hotwater and separate nbn connection
Heaps of sheds including HUGE double storey enclosed powered shed
Solar power + inverter + excess feedback to grid, and mains power
3 phase power
Security camera system
Heaps of undercover parking for cars, vehicles, and machinery
Recently used as a mini-series location
Many fruit trees & established gardens, and man made water fall to the dam
6 x 23,000 litre rain water tanks = 138,000 litres + another 23,000 tank for garden
Current owners are only selling due to the expansion of their ‘Veta Green Cream’ business.
For sale by Auction, if not sold prior. Don’t delay or you will miss out. This is a genuine sale and a great opportunity for the lucky new owner. Call Leeanne today on 0429 920 644 or 07 4630 1161 for your private viewing as no general open homes will be conducted. Please set aside one to two hours for your viewing – yes, there is a lot to see. Additional information, videos, & photos are available. Please request these via this internet listing.
This property is being sold by auction therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
DISCLAIMER: Westgarth Realty and it's agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.
Offers over $975,000
Land Developer's Gold Mine?
With new 500m2 to 700m2 housing allotments currently being built on, less than 500 meters away, this 5 acre block could be a potential gold mine for astute land developers and builders.
Comes complete with a 3 bedroom home with sleep out or 4th bedroom. Would rent for approx. $350 per week to reduce holding costs. Additional income from agisting horses is also possible.
Future development will continue south down the street, so get ahead of the game and call me for an inspection. George Westgarth 07 4630 1161.
Offers over $675,000 (at Biddeston)
Dreaming Of A Quieter Life or perhaps an Entertainer's Paradise?
Suitable for all those wishing to indulge in “The Good Life”, veggies, chooks, a couple of dogs and still room for a swimming pool, cricket pitch or even a tennis court, this 1 hectare or 10,000m2 block comes complete with a 3 bedroom brick home and is situated 30 minutes from Toowoomba in the East and 20 minutes to Oakey in the North.
This feature packed property seems to cover all bases including:
- Large 9m x 6m covered outdoor entertaining area inclusive of ceiling fans
- Large 9m x 6m insulated and air conditioned rumpus room or pool room
- Large modern kitchen and meals area PLUS separate dining
- Separate air conditioned lounge room opening out to large front sunroom with easterly aspect
- Ample linen cupboards and storage
- Built in wardrobes
- Excellent storage, workshop facilities and car accommodation is provided by 2 large powered sheds, one of which is extra high to store the caravan
- Car hoist under cover
- 24 panel 6kW solar power supply + mains power
- 3 phase generator driven by a Lister 3 cylinder diesel motor
- Approx. 90,000 litres of rainwater in 3 tanks
- 300 gallons per hour equipped bore for the garden
- Kubota tractor plus attachments such as bucket, blade, rotary hoe and ripper
- Lathe and much more
- Very short 1.9km drive to the local state school.
Dreaming about living on the outskirts of Toowoomba surrounded by large acreage properties yet only minutes to the city? It doesn’t have to be a dream - wake up and ring!
Contact for price
Location Location Location
This air-conditioned 4 Bedroom brick home is ideally located across the road from the ever expanding Wilsonton Shopping centre and 50 metres from the Wilsonton Primary school. The High School is a short walk at end of the street.
- In ground Pool
- Huge Galley Kitchen
- Formal Lounge with raked ceilings
- Large Bedrooms
- Huge ensuite and large walk in robe to main bedroom
- Solar system
- Paved entertainment area
- Single Lock up Garage PLUS Tandem Carport PLUS 2 garden sheds
- Close to all conveniences
This is a home that needs to be viewed to see just how large it really is. It would also be ideally suited to short stay (with Council approval). Call Leeanne Westgarth today on 0429 920 644 for an inspection.
Offers over $425,000
Your Slice of Paradise!
Take a dive into summer, and soak up all that this little piece of heaven has to offer!
You'll be in love with features like:
- 4 Built-in Bedrooms each with Ceiling Fans
- Large semi-open kitchen for the social cooking enthusiast
- Swimming Pool with elegant Water Feature
- 2 Super spacious Living Areas
- Split System Air-Conditioning
- Rain Water storage
...and so much more!!
Tenant in place until Nov 2022, paying $420/wk
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call on 07 4630 1161 to book a private viewing, or come have a chat with our experienced team, and find out just what else this home has to offer!
1/4 Acre dream - 2 years young
A quality, April 2019 built, Arden Vale home is ready for you to move in or rent out.
This two year old home features include:
3 built in bedrooms. Main with larger than normal walk in robe.
Media room + family room
Covered outdoor area
Wide galley kitchen with dishwasher
Double lock up garage with seamless flooring & remote door
Ducted air-conditioning system which can be controlled by the in-house tablet style control panel.
Separate laundry with heaps of storage
Tinted windows & security screens
Established gardens front and back, including citrus trees
1204 sqm (over 1/4 acre)
2 x garden sheds
Rain water tank
Off street parking area
Phone Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 today for an inspection. A quality home such as this will not last long.
Contact for price
Modern Living At Its Finest
This modern air conditioned home features all you could wish and comes complete with:
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen dining and living room opening to east facing outdoor entertaining area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Fully fenced private back yard
- Double lock up garage
Situated in a great street, close to schools and on an easy to maintain 800m2 block this modern property ticks all the boxes. If you would like to know what else this home has to offer and to book an inspection, give Westgarth Realty a call on 07 4630 1161 and speak with Leeanne Westgarth.
Offers over $325,000
A Golden Opportunity….
….to enter the Oakey real estate market has presented itself with this very neat and tidy brick home that features all you could wish for and comes complete with:
- Spacious lounge room
- Air conditioning
- Modern kitchen and dining room
- 3 large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- 2 way bathroom with seperate toilet
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens
- Garden shed & rain water tank
- Fully fenced back yard with side access
- 791 m2 corner allotment
- Currently rented to a great tenant for $300 per week on a periodic lease agreement.
Located in a convenient position within walking distance to all three schools, parks and CBD this neat and tidy home will pleasantly surprise. Don't miss out, book your inspection by email on [email protected] or call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 or George on 0429 693 303 today (minimum 24hr notice required).
Offers over $325,000
Looking for a Red Hot Bargain, this is it!
Situated on a large corner block of 2119 m2 and just waiting for further development, this 3 bedroom home has a lot of potential and is looking for the right owner to come along. Great for the first home owner, great for a developer or greater someone wanting to add to their investment portfolio. Which every you look at, this bargain won't last!
- 3 Built-in Bedrooms
- One Bathroom with separate shower & separate toilet
- Private covered courtyard
- Garden shed
- Double carport, and
- Fenced rear yard
If you can imagine a huge yard for your kids, their toys as well as yours, and room for sheds and swimming pools, then you need to call now.
If you can imagine building a second large home in the backyard on at least 1000 m2, then you need to call now.
Don't Hesitate On This
Sometimes opportunities like these come along and you would be crazy not to investigate.
Located walking distance to so many amenities, schools and shops this 3 bedroom home has been renovated so substantially it's practically a brand new home.
The home features:
- Large open plan kitchen / dining
- Split system cooling and heating
- Covered deck area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced
- Adjustable stumps
- Completely rewired and re plumbed
- 6m x 6m Garage
- Rain water tank
First homeowners your chance to live the white picket fence dream at an affordable price is here. For investors, this home is now rented at $300 per week.
Be sure to book an inspection to view this once in a blue moon opportunity.
Offers over $291,000
Offices OR Medical Consulting Rooms?
An unusual opportunity has arisen to purchase a modern multi purpose building or home in Oakey. Zoned Residential but with current land use as Commercial your options are many.
As a commercial building this stand alone centrally located premises has been used as Physiotherapy Consulting Rooms for the last 9 years. Whilst by no means limited to Physiotherapy, this is a perfect opportunity for any medical practitioner to open new, or additional Consulting Rooms in Oakey.
Should you be looking to expand your existing business with additional consulting rooms or start a brand new business servicing the local sporting teams, hospitals, aged care homes or medical centres now is the time to call Westgarth Realty on 07 4630 1161 for further detail.
|622 Square metres|
Offers over $291,000
You Choose, Home OR Medical Consulting Rooms?
An unusual opportunity has arisen to purchase a modern multi purpose building or home in Oakey. Zoned Residential but with current land use as Commercial your options are many
1. As a home you will need to install a shower or small bathroom and possibly a stove
2. As a commercial building this stand alone centrally located premises has been used as Physiotherapy Consulting Rooms for the last 9 years. Whilst by no means limited to Physiotherapy, this is a perfect opportunity for any medical practitioner to open new, or additional Consulting Rooms in Oakey.
Should you be looking for a new home, subject to council approval OR Should you be looking to expand your existing business with additional consulting rooms or start a brand new business servicing the local sporting teams, hospitals, aged care homes or medical centres now is the time to call Westgarth Realty on 07 4630 1161 for further detail.
Offers over $270,000
Investor OR First Home Buyer Alert
This timber home, on 658m2, is your opportunity to buy your first home or first investment property, and features:
- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with built-ins)
- Spacious kitchen
- Polished timber floors through-out
- Separate bathroom with shower over bath
- Rear yard access
- Massive back yard with garden shed
- 5,000 litre tank
- Backs on to park land
- Current rent $275 per week. Fixed term ends 1/4/22, then periodic.
In this market this property will go quickly. Don’t be the one who misses out, call 07 4630 1161 now and book an inspection.
Offers over $260,000
Price Reduced. 6.3% Return. 3 min Walk From Shopping Centre
Returning approx. 6% on the current list price, this 2 Bedroom unit will grab the eye of any keen investor. Located a 3 min walk down from the Clifford Gardens shopping centre and 7 min walk to the prestigious Glennie School. The unit also lends itself to be a potential AirBnB host property as well.
The property features:
- 2 Spacious built in bedrooms
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom
- Ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms
- Spit system aircon
- Wrap around balcony
- Single lock up garage as well as a shared covered visitor park.
The current tenant has resided at the property for the last 4 years.
Body Corp per quarter: $480 after on time payment discount.
Rates: $1036.08 net half year
Water access fee: $314.95 net half year
Procrastination is not recommended!
Be quick to view this newly refurbished chamfer board home that is only a hop, skip & a jump to the high school and features:-
- 3 generous built-in bedrooms
- Large modern kitchen / dining area that leads to an alfresco deck perfect for a morning coffee or afternoon wine
- Spacious lounge room with gas heating point
- Bathroom with shower over bath plus a separate toilet.
- Storage room at the rear of the single carport.
- Fully fenced rear yard with 6" high fencing.
New floor coverings and a fresh coat of paint inside and out has this home shining like a newly cut gem. Book your inspection by calling 07 4630 1161 or email [email protected]
4.5 Acres Close to Town - Zoned Rural
This 4.5 acre (1.82 Ha) block with bitumen frontage on two sides is zoned rural and would make the perfect building site for the home owner with trucks and/or animals. Blocks of land this size so close to Oakey township are becoming very rare so be quick to inspect this one before they run out completely!
Offers Over $240,000
Looking for a Quieter Lifestyle?
Look no further, this is it, a feature packed 3 bedroom home including:
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck
- 3 Massive bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Huge modern bathroom, double handwash basin, separated shower and bath.
- Air conditioning
- Wood heater
- Single car garage with separate laundry at rear
- Established lawn, gardens, and veggie patch. 845sqm lot.
- 3 x water tanks
- Electric hot water system
*** (Fully furnished house is optional) ***
There is plenty of room, and time, to relax and take a breath of fresh air, but not until you have called Leeanne on 07 4630 1161 and booked your inspection.
Contact the agent
Cheap at half the price
This four bedroom timber home represents great value for money and is potentially the this investment property you've been looking for.
Centrally located, this family home is very short walk to the main street and features:
Lounge room with log fire
Large outdoor entertainment area
4 good sized bedrooms
Very generous sized kitchen, and
For the investor:
Currently rented for $240 per week
Gross rental yield 6.5%
Rental demand is high
Yes, the canvas is blank and you can do as little or as much as you like to make this your home in a great position. The one thing you must do however is book an inspection now.
Offers over $130,000
Google 'church as a home' and be inspired.
Have you ever wanted to own a church and transform it to a unique home?
This is a rare opportunity to purchase.
Previously a Presbyterian church and looking for a creative new owner.
The Altar is included in the sale.
You will need to act quickly, so call Leeanne Westgarth on 0429 920 644 to arrange an inspection.
You Can Afford Your Own Home at 'Leyden Rise'
If you have been thinking that you will never be able to afford to get off the renting merry-go-around then it's time you inspected 'Leyden Rise Estate' in Oakey.
Richard Adam Homes, a well known local builder is offering blocks of land in 'Leyden Rise' for very affordable prices starting at $120 000.
Several blocks are still available and some are suitable for Duplexes.
Blocks can be purchased individually or are available in reasonably priced house and land packages. You will see in the photo's some design / price options (please note some of these designs will not be available on some blocks due to size and layout restrictions)
'Leyden Rise' is only a short drive to Kingsthorpe and a mere 27 km's to Toowoomba. This well placed estate allows for easy access to those looking to commute to Toowoomba, Brisbane West Wellcamp airport and Charlton Industrial / Transport Precinct or New Hope Coal Mine.
With town water and underground power this superb new estate awaits your brand new home.
Local private & state primary schools, state high school, medical centres and shopping are only a very short drive away making the attractive estate well positioned for families wanting their children to be close to schools.
|0 Square metres|
Offers over $115,000
Time To Start Your Own Business
Opportunities abound for this vacant quarter acre or 1012m2 block of land, from storage facilities to small business.
- Zoned Light Industry
- Existing hard stand
- Power, water and sewage available in street.
Call Leeanne or George for an inspection. 07 4630 1161
|1012 Square metres|
$85,000 (Walk in walk out)
Vibrant Coffee Shop and Cafe
Cafe 85 is ready for a new Owner and will be sold as a going concern. The current Owner has in recent years built a very vibrant and competitive business but is now looking for a new challenge.
For immigrants needing to spend $100,000, a deal can be done to accommodate these requirements.
Her challenge becomes your opportunity, so call now for an inspection.
Offers over $29,900
What a Bargain!
If you would like to live in a small rural community that is close to Toowoomba then perhaps you should consider this:
- 913m2 level block with attractive rural outlook
- Bitumen road frontage
- Power & telephone at front boundary PLUS Telstra NBN is available
- Walk across the road to the park or around the corner to the tennis courts and finish the day at the local bush pub.
- Kulpi State School is within walking distance, and
- Supermarkets, doctors, dentists and hospital are a short 30 minute drive to Oakey
- Rates: $866.50 per year net (no this is not a mistake).
At this price this is a great opportunity for first home buyers to enter the real estate market or for the retirees to build a shed, house their possessions and embark on an adventure touring around this great country of ours.
Whatever your plans, it starts with a phone call to Westgarth Realty 07 4630 1161.
|913 Square metres|