A not to be missed opportunity to own a freehold commercial building in the centre of Oakey’s CBD.
This location is well known as a local “watering hole” but would also suit as professional offices or retail space. With 8 bedrooms upstairs it could be the biggest home office ever!
Currently the 8 rooms are being rented as non-permanent residential accommodation, giving extra income to the new owner if required.
For those who would prefer to reinstate the building as a pub or are looking at a destination craft brewing business please call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 for a confidential chat about these options.
This property offers:
• Large 2312m2 main street allotment with rear access from a second street frontage
• Main street access to the rear and to Rutledge Street
• Beautiful brick and timber 50/50 circa 1920
• 8 rooms upstairs with large common room lounge and kitchen.
• Large well grassed fenced beer garden and covered outdoor area’s
• New keg lines
• Large commercial kitchen & restaurant
• Recently installed surveillance system ($40,000)
• Cement slabs at the rear entrance with power and water ready to go for cabins or caravans.
• Quaint shearers quarters
• Onsite and main street parking available.
Oakey is located:
17 minutes to Wellcamp international airport
14 minutes to Charlton industrial centre
Major Economic entities:
2 international meat processing plants which employ’s hundreds of locals. Oakey Beef export & Beef City.
New Hope Acland Coal Mine
Oakey Army Aviation Training Centre
A strong agriculture region and transport hub.
0429 920 644
0429 693 303