This circa 1920’s timber home is situated on a fully fenced 1179 m2 block, comprising on 2 Lots and within walking distance to the town centre. Located on the corner of York Street and McGrath Lane there is easy access to the rear of the property and to the multitude of sheds.
- 3 Bedrooms, one with a secret loft entry
- Updated kitchen & informal dining or second living area
- Separate large lounge/dinning room
- Spacious updated bathroom
- Large covered outdoor area
- 2 bay carport plus work shop, huge caravan/boat shed, single garage, & 2 garden sheds.
- Re-roofed recently
- Room for a swimming pool, leaving more than enough space for the kids to run free, or wild or both.
FOR THE INVESTORS…Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase a huge home with a great potential rent return of $340 per week and when you’re ready just add another home on the 2nd lot and reap the rewards.
Book now or attend the Open Home, either way make sure this home is on your must see list. Call Leeanne on 0429 920 644 or Kris on 0488 556 891 at Westgarth Realty for further details.
0429 920 644
0429 693 303
3 1 4