On sale for well below replacement cost, is this solid hardwood chamferboard family home on an unusually large quarter acre block. Whether you're looking for a quiet street environment to settle your family, or for a property to add to your portfolio ... this residence suits.
Nestling under a magnificent Tipuana Tipu (also known as racehorse tree or rosewood), a suburb landmark, this three-bedroomed house with its large backyard is within 600 metres of all three local schools and is the ideal space for raising active children.
The generous block of 1,012m2 will allow you to live your dream of raising chooks and starting your own large veggie garden. Enjoy leisurely BBQ lunches under the newly re-covered pergola. If you need more workspace, put up another shed with easy car access to the backyard.
Built in 1971 to stringent Federal Government quality control, these ex-Defence Force homes are made from quality hardwood as tough as teak. Hence no wood rot and zero damage from wood borers.
- Rent appraised at $275 to $280 per week.
- Oakey (pop 4,800) is a 28 minute drive to centre of Toowoomba (pop 130,000)
- Quiet leafy street just 1.2 km to town centre
- Connected to mains gas
- Tank rainwater connected into kitchen
- Built-in wardrobes throughout
- Small shed and chicken coop in backyard
- Polished timber floors in lounge and bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath plus a separate toilet
- Fully fenced yard with gate ... dog-safe in the back half
Recent work includes:
- All drains (kitchen, bathroom, laundry) replaced
- New digital TV antenna connected to lounge and all 3 bedrooms
- Professionally installed brand-new shade cloth covers the pergola
- Gutter guard throughout
Dream addition: Without too much cost/effort, one can build a treehouse in the magnificent racehorse tree. Let the kids camp overnight!
All this could be yours, but only if you call Westgarth Realty on 07 4630 1161 and book an inspection.
0429 920 644
0429 693 303
3 1 1